Built in 1860, number 40 was restored in 2008. The building is situated on the north side of Northumberland Road.
The property comprises of a two-storey over basement Georgian building measuring 2,300 sq feet. Formally occupied by The Spanish Embassy between 2000 and 2006 the building was lovingly restored in 2008.
The property is let to The Communications Clinic. www.communicationsclinic.ie